Exam ResultsCLICK HERE to view recent Post 16 performance tables.
CLICK HERE to view recent Post 16 performance measures.
We are extremely proud of all and students and the exam results they have achieved particularly over the last 2 years given the difficulties and disruption they have faced. We are greatly looking forward to the performance of our current cohort on results day in August.
2021-22 Headline Figures
- 100% pass rate at BTEC and 99.1% at A-level
- A-level average grade has gone up from C (2019) to B- (2022)
- Average UCAS points have gone up from 109 (2019) to 111 (2022)
- A- level Value Added has increased from -0.47 (2019) to -0.27 (2022)
- A-level average points has increased from 30.06 (2019) to 37.03 (2022)
- A*-B measure has increased from 37% (2019) to 61.6% (2022)